Thursday, December 10, 2009

House Hunting


Ok blogosphere (sp?)...wait I just realized i am asking for help on spelling and I am going to be teaching english next year. I love irony... okay got distracted here we go again... Chip and I are currently in the process of trying to figure out where to live. His job is located on 8th Avenue and we are hoping to live somewhere in the Green Hills/ Hillsboro Village/ Belmont area. I don't feel like I can accurately describe to you how overwhelming the whole process is. We have a budget in mind, and have found a few places that we like, but quite frankly, I'm picky. I want to live in a cute little house or condo or apartment that is nice on the inside and I would feel comfortable having people over for parties and such. In the aforementioned area. That isn't a bajilliion dollars a month. We are looking to lease or rent, not purchase yet since it's just the two of us and are looking for a 1bedroom or 2bedroom apartment/condo/house. So there you go. If you stumble upon a cute house or something for rent or know of anyone who is trying to lease or rent their property, please let us know :) Craigslist and Apartment Finder are great, but so much to sort through...

No comments:

Post a Comment