Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Whirlwind


Sorry for the gap in between posts! You know how it is with the holidays... ok or Im just lazy. Anywho... Chip has started working and is really enjoying it so far- he has to take a big test to get licensed to sell insurance however and is feeling overwhelmed with all of the material, starting a new job, oh yeah and the tiny detail of getting married- so please pray for him :) I know he is going to pass that test with flying colors (sometimes he just needs a reminder of how amazingly talented he is, so if you see him, tell him!).

Last Thursday night I got spoiled rotten by my friends and had my first wedding shower! The girls featured in this picture are just a few of the ones who came out to the Mello's house and showered me with love and gifts. We got such cute things from every store on our registry! I can't begin to tell everyone how blessed Chip and I are to know you and to feel y'alls love for us! Signing off til after the holidays- Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment