Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy bees

Sorry I am a bad blogger. Life is crazy busy as you can imagine. This Saturday is the big move in day at the apartment! Please pray for that to go smoothly because we all know how stressful moving is. Also, I've started the process of interviewing with schools for Teach For America for my placement in Metro... please pray that this process is swift... I'm not very good at patience... but God is teaching me. Chip is still loving work (Praise God!) and we are just so ready to be married! We can't stop thinking about how nice it will be to not have to drive home at the end of the night when we are done hanging out haha! I probably won't be any better about posting more often as the wedding is in 17 days!! But after the wedding I will do better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment